The Go-Giver Success Group is a team of people committed to helping others create wealth and residual income. If you are someone who enjoys contributing to the well-being of others, we can help you create a significant income by doing just that! Check back here regularly, or go here to sign up for regular updates and information via email. We look forward to meeting you!

Monday, May 3, 2010

A letter to a skeptical prospect...

I got a message this morning from a man who wanted more information about our business and our system (Club 100K). Not for himself, but for his son who needs help funding his retirement. He was extremely skeptical and had lots of questions. After replying to his message, I thought the information might be valuable to all of you... so here's my response for your reading enjoyment. Lots of juicy information...


Dear Jim,

Thanks so much for your message.

I totally understand your skepticism… many people have it, and I always recommend that folks do their due diligence.

As far as your son goes… yes, this is a great way to create a stream of income to fund his retirement. The nice thing about it is that it’s residual income… so you build it once and get paid over and over again each month (unlike the typical retirement fund that is gone forever once you spend it).

Yes, this system works. And there are companies out there like you mentioned, where only the people at the top make the big $. It all depends on how the compensation plan is structured, and this company is very different than most. People that come in under me can make more $ than me if they build a bigger organization… it’s a totally level playing field, which I love.

The company also pays us really well to help others succeed… we actually get paid more to help others than we would if we just did it all ourselves. I absolutely LOVE this structure. We call it a cooperative business model because we all work together to help each other succeed… it’s awesome.

Yes, I’ve been doing this for about 7 years now. When I went through my divorce 2 years ago, I went through some really hard times. My income was literally cut in half because I had built a second position in my husband’s name (this is allowed once you reach a certain level in the company), and, although he pretty much had nothing to do with it, he took it in the divorce because it had his name on it. So he started getting a big residual check every month that used to come to me and I had to start over. It was hard, but because I believe in the company and the industry so much, I started over and built another whole new position, and I’m continuing to build to help me get to where I want to be financially.

I am extremely passionate about all of it… the company, the system, the comp plan, and especially what residual income provides for people as far as time freedom to do the things we love in our lives, spend time with our families, and get paid whether we work or not. I experienced the power of residual income first hand when I went through my divorce and literally took 4 months off to move, help my kids, and do what I needed to do and got paid the entire time,  enough to support my family. Since that experience, I’ve been more passionate than ever about what I’m up to and what this opportunity provides for people. This is why I want to share it with the world and help as many people as possible achieve the benefits of residual income in their lives.

I’ve always known that I wanted to make a difference for people, and I’ve done that in some of the other careers that I’ve had over the years… but not at the level that I’m able to do it here. This company is a phenomenal vehicle to make a HUGE difference for people in regard to their health, and the business opportunity gives other people the opportunity to be able to make a difference for people, and to create financial freedom. It’s a win-win.

Also, as far as your skepticism goes, here’s some really good news. Our company offers a 100% money-back-guarantee for 45 days. What this means is that there’s zero risk involved. When somebody wants to try our products, they can fully test drive them for 45 days and if for any reason they’re not satisfied they can get all of their $ back, no questions asked (if they buy similar products at a health food store, etc, this is definitely not the case).

And when someone joins and wants to build a business, we are completely committed to helping each person cover the cost of their product immediately and get into profit (ideally w/in the first week or so)… but if for some reason this doesn’t happen or they decide this isn’t a fit for them, they can get all of their $ back, no questions asked. Club 100k has a money-back-guarantee as well.

Anyway, I hope I’ve addressed your concerns. I’d love to chat with your son if he’s interested in learning more… that usually works best to make sure we get all of his questions answered. If you send me his number, I'd be happy to give him a call. Or he can call me @ 303.955.2565 anytime (you’re certainly welcome to call as well) if that works better.

Thanks again for the message, and please let me know if I left anything out.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

-Amy

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. A little shy on details/numbers, but that's probably appropriate, you want to have an actual conversation. I wonder, what were his concerns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He wanted to know if 'these things' actually work. Also thought that only the people at the top make any money... and wondered why I would want to share it and teach others how to do it instead of keeping all of the $ for myself. He also wanted to know why I'm still building 7 years later (hence the piece about the divorce, etc).

    ReplyDelete