The Go-Giver Success Group is a team of people committed to helping others create wealth and residual income. If you are someone who enjoys contributing to the well-being of others, we can help you create a significant income by doing just that! Check back here regularly, or go here to sign up for regular updates and information via email. We look forward to meeting you!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Love Story Called Life Force International

Here's a great video from Troy Dooly of the MLM helpdesk talking about the Love Story Called Life Force International (that's us!).

He talks about how Life Force is one of the greatest love stories ever lived... I have to say I would definitely agree.

We are so lucky to be part of a company like this! Check out the short video here:




Please let me know if you have any questions. Call me @ 303.506.3660 or email me @ amy@amystarr.ws.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment